cherrynich

Default cell populate with corresponding match.

I have an excel sheet with two columns of importance one is names the other
is score. let's for uniformity's sake say name starts at A1 and score starts
at B1. In a set of different cells on the same sheet I will periodically put
a name from the name column, I want the score to populate in the cell right
next to it. How do I do it. Thanks in advance.
Niek Otten

If your name is in C1 , enter this formula in D1:

=VLOOKUP(C1,A1:B200,2,FALSE)

Adjust B200 to your needs

--

Kind Regards,