Annie

Default Excell

How do I get excel to pie chart a certain percentage? Example 81%
Peo Sjoblom

What does that mean?

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Annie" wrote in message
How do I get excel to pie chart a certain percentage? Example 81%

Annie

I am trying to paste a pie graph to the percentage of employees that attended
an in-service. I have 20 employees and 11 attended. How can I show this
in a pie graph using excel. I have the formula bar that will give me the
percentage by now I want to add a pie graph to be able to read easier.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

What does that mean?

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Annie" wrote in message
How do I get excel to pie chart a certain percentage? Example 81%

CLR

Put 20 in A1 and 11 in B1 and select A1 then click on the Chart Icon up in
the ToolBar, then on the StandardTypes tab select Chart type: Pie and click
NEXT......then label and format following the menus.........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Annie" wrote in message
I am trying to paste a pie graph to the percentage of employees that

attended
an in-service. I have 20 employees and 11 attended. How can I show

this
in a pie graph using excel. I have the formula bar that will give me the
percentage by now I want to add a pie graph to be able to read easier.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

What does that mean?

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Annie" wrote in message
How do I get excel to pie chart a certain percentage? Example 81%

Debra Dalgleish

First, enter your labels:
In cell A1, type: Total
In cell A2, type: Attend
In cell A3, type: Absent

Then, enter the data
In cell B1, type: 20
In cell B2, type: 11
In cell B3, type: =B1-B2

Select cells A2:B3
Click the Chart Wizard button, on the toolbar, and create a pie chart.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List