Christopher Dawes

Default Remove ALL duplicated records, leaving behind NONE

Hello,
I have a distribution mailing list of individual names that I would like to
replace with group names that individuals are members of, without resorting
to the eyeball method. In this example, Chris & Johnston belong to a Product
Group, so I can replace them in my Master List with the Product Group in my
Revised Master List. I would like to identify Chris & Johnston as duplicates
and remove them entirely, as opposed to relisting Chris & Johnston as unique
records. I realize that this is far better suited to Access, but don't have
Access. Any way to do this in Excel?

Master List Product Group Want This: Not This:
Angela Angela Angela
Chris Chris Chris
Dominique Dominique Dominique
Johnston Johnston Johnston
Maria Maria Maria
Michelle Michelle
Michelle

I've tried using the Advanced Filter to display unique records, but that
relists the unique record, rather than eliminating it from the results.

Thanks,

Chris