Rich

Default Copy just displayed columuns

I want to copy and paste only displayed columuns (not hidden) into an email.
Currently I go back and delete the unwanted columuns in the email. Is there
a "Copy Special" function?
Ron de Bruin

Hi Rich

Look on my site for examples or use one of the Add-ins
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Rich" wrote in message ...
I want to copy and paste only displayed columuns (not hidden) into an email.
Currently I go back and delete the unwanted columuns in the email. Is there
a "Copy Special" function?

bj

If you just want a display and they don't have to do any calculations, you
can send the data as a picture.

highlight just the data you want to show
hold down the shift key <Edit<copy Picture