ccoursey

Default Conditional population of list boxes in Excel?

I have two list boxes that I want to populate in my worksheet which are
Marketing Group and Promotion Type. I want the Promotion Type values to be
populated based on the value that is selected in the Marketing Group field.
I can setup a lookup table on a hidden sheet, but I can't figure out how to
link them up. Can anyone help me? I'm using Excel version 2002.