Syed Zeeshan Haider

Default Auto Open

Hello Everybody,
I have Excel 2003 on WinXP SP2.

I have copied a worksheet, "Invoice", into my Excel file called "Databased".
Although, I have broken all links in the worksheet but still it tries to
open the original file from where I copied the it. If the file is not found
I get following error when "Databased" is opened:

Cannot find 'C:\[ILYASBILLING Template (uw).xls]AutoOpen Stub Data'!, which
has been assigned to run each time [Databased.xls]Invoice is opened.
Continuing could cause errors. Cancel opening [Databased.xls]Invoice?

Now I have no idea how to search and destroy this "AutoOpen Stub Data"
because I already have deleted all previous formulas and links to other
files that I knew. Can anybody help in this case?

Thank you,
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider

Download a free game to play with Internet Explorer from
http://szh.20m.com/entertainment/olwg.html

Peter Jausovec

Try copying all the contents to a new file (not new worksheet) and then edit
the formulae to get rid of the links to the old file. Finally, copy all VBA
code (if any) to the new document.

Regards,
Peter
--