Nuttysmallbar

Default Transpose and link at the same time?

I have a five-cell row which I would like to link to a five-cell column. This
would mean that I need to transpose and link at the same time. Anyone know
how? Thanks!
Dave Peterson

Saved from a previous post:

You could try this:

Copy|paste special|paste link
(but in an out of the way location)

Then select those cells
edit|replace
what: =
with: $$$$$= (some unique string)
replace all.

Now those formulas are strings

Copy|paste special|transpose

select the range
edit|replace
what: $$$$$= (same string)
with: =
replace all

And clean up that out of the way helper range

--

Dave Peterson