Dharsh

Default To Bernard or anyone who can help

Thanks for your reply Berbard. I can make a column or a bar chart without
worrying about the order but here, I want to make the chart in order of
score, in this case from highest to lowest but want to keep my spread sheet
looking AB,B,C,D . . . .

No, I don't have 4 entries. I have 32 entries.

Hope this is sufficient. Thanks again for the prompt reply. Awaiting
another reply
Thanks
Dharsh

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Are you able to make a Bar or Column chart without worrying about the order?
Tell us the answer, and I will show you how to order the data. Can we assume
there will always be 4 scores?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Dharsh" wrote in message
Hi there! I neet to plot a simple graph with the data below

Candidate Score
A 4
B 3
C 7
D 1

The relevent numbers (are actually scores) keep getting updated for each
candidate. I want my graph to plot it in the order of highest score to
lowest
every time I update the score (automatically) without me having to change
it
everytime I do it.

Can anyone pls help me plssssssssssss

Thanks so much in anticipation