Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Trying to Change Font Color Stops Excel 2007

I have been using Excel 2007 since it came out and from time to time must
change the color of the font in individual cells. When I try this, it
frequently flashes a message that says "Excel has stopped Working" and "Do I
want it to go on line to find out why". No matter what I do, it will not
cooperate and I cannot change the font color. It "kills" Excel every time!!
Many months ago I was told that the problem was being worked on, but it has
never changed. I re-loaded Excel 2007 at someone's suggestion to no avail.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?? I'm not really interested in
acquiring a newer version at this time.

Big John