Junior Member

Default sum values based on range of dates

Column M contains various dates
Column S contains dollar amounts

I need to sum dollar amounts from column S where the date from column M on the corresponding row falls within a specific range.

Basically, I am trying to utilize a formula which will directly sum the relevant dollar amounts from column S into a single cell on another sheet to represent sales figure totals for dates present in column M for any given month.

I've tried a lot of formulas and no success. Please help!

Thanks!

Matt
Junior Member

Use : -