-   -   sum values based on range of dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/268119-sum-values-based-range-dates.html)

mattvcommuter

sum values based on range of dates

Column M contains various dates
Column S contains dollar amounts

I need to sum dollar amounts from column S where the date from column M on the corresponding row falls within a specific range.

Basically, I am trying to utilize a formula which will directly sum the relevant dollar amounts from column S into a single cell on another sheet to represent sales figure totals for dates present in column M for any given month.

I've tried a lot of formulas and no success. Please help!

Thanks!

Matt

Sujee Kumar

Use : -