Junior Member

Default formula the finds value of cell above

im looking for a formula that will find a cell the a certian cell with "CMR107" and return the value above it which would be 26,011,010.27

2,849,484.55 0.11 0.65
1,571,265.55 0.06 0.36
26,011,010.27 1.00 5.49
CMR107 CMR112

2,154,372.55 0.29 1.76

does anyone know how to?
Junior Member

=OFFSET(A1,MATCH("CMR107",A2:A700)-1,0,1,1)

This isnt the best way but it worked for me. You have to know what column you are searching in though. When I have more time ill try to get a better formula together.
Junior Member

it works, but i really need it to do mutile columns