simonsez

Default How do I change a cell from absolute reference to relative referen

I want to change in an existing worksheet a particular cell that looks to me
like it has an absolute reference. I want to make it so the data can be
changed in the cell, so I assume that would be a relative reference. When I
try and make the change it does not let me, and the cell is not locked, nor
the worksheet. Thank you
Niek Otten

What is your formula? In which cell? What are the values of the cells you
are trying to process? What result did you expect? What did you get instead?
What do you mean by "does not let me"?

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten