Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Form problems in a table with merged cells

I have a spreadsheet I've been using for several years in which I had set up
a ribbon button to show a data entry form using the table headers. I merged
some cells in an area adjacent to the table and the form would no longer
work. Clicking the ribbon button simply gave the message that the command
could not be used in a table or range containing merged cells. I unmerged the
offending cells but it still doesn't work. I'm stumped - can anyone please
help
--
John