Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default A client can't see the area she is highlighting on an excel sheet

A client I am supporting cannot see the area she is highlighting on her excel
spreadsheet. It only shows up when she clicks on print preview.

How does she fix this?...I have a feeling maybe her field shading in excel
is the same colour as the highlighting colour of the mouse.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
It could be the letter color being the same as the highlighting color, go to
the cell, right click on the mouse, format cells, font, see what color she
have there, if the highlight color is very dark change it to white

"Baercubs" wrote:

A client I am supporting cannot see the area she is highlighting on her excel
spreadsheet. It only shows up when she clicks on print preview.

How does she fix this?...I have a feeling maybe her field shading in excel
is the same colour as the highlighting colour of the mouse.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

By highlighting do you mean background coloring?

Check this out................

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS for users'
profiles.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP