Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Client area doesn't display or repaint the extended area from resi

I'm using Excel 2007. I don't know when the problem started, but the problem
is continuing to give me trouble.
The problem is that when I resize the window, the document(spread sheet)
doesn't fit the whole area. The increased area is filled with the blank(or
background) color.

The image from the following link should help.
http://blogfiles12.naver.net/2009100.../excel2007.GIF
Give me some help.
Sincerely.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

From the Microsoft Discussion group forum, I cannot view your .gif file:
server says I don't have permission to view it from this location (referral).

Could it be that you have rows/columns hidden beyond the ones actually used
in that workbook? Does this problem happen with all workbooks or just one in
particular?