Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Use values instead of labels on X-axis in Area/Stacked Area Charts

When building a stacked area chart, independent of how the linked cells are
formatted, the chart uses the x-axis values as simple text labels. Since my
values are not equally spaced, this distorts the plot, and I have not found
any method through the help menus to change this formatting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

This technique might give you some ideas:

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions