Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Highlighting Active working area

HI,
I usually work in large amount of data in excel worksheets.For example 4,000
rows and 20 to 25 columns. Sometimes it becomes difficult for me to identify
all data in row and columns. For example if i am working in Column A and row
4. then it becomes difficult to find all data in row 4.
My question to all respectable MVPs is; whether there is any method or
feature or function in excel which i use that highlight all the active row
and column? For example, if my cursor is in A4 then whole Coloumn A and whole
row 4 is highlighted and if it move to B5 then whole coloumn of B and whole
row of 5 is highlighted.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Perhaps a non MVP can answer!!

have a look here

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

Mike

"Abdul Shakeel" wrote:

HI,
I usually work in large amount of data in excel worksheets.For example 4,000
rows and 20 to 25 columns. Sometimes it becomes difficult for me to identify
all data in row and columns. For example if i am working in Column A and row
4. then it becomes difficult to find all data in row 4.
My question to all respectable MVPs is; whether there is any method or
feature or function in excel which i use that highlight all the active row
and column? For example, if my cursor is in A4 then whole Coloumn A and whole
row 4 is highlighted and if it move to B5 then whole coloumn of B and whole
row of 5 is highlighted.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try Chip Pearson's ROWLINER add-in to highlight the row and column that
is active.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP