Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot table problem

Dear friends,

I have a list in an Excel 2007 spreadsheet:

Column A: Month (eg.Jan. 2007, Feb. 2007, Jan. 2008, Feb. 2008 actually is
a date field and formatted to show only Month and Year)

ColumnB: Quantity (of sold products, eg. 2059, 1507, 2770, 1996 etc)
I have already inserted a pivot table which shows in first column the Month,
and then following columns are the years, e.g. 2007, 2008 and under each year
shows a value-quantity, using the Running totals. This works fine.

I want now to create another pivot table in order to show me the running
difference % between years/months e.g. using the above example to show me:

1. Percent difference between Jan. 2007 and Jan. 2008
2. Percent difference between Feb. 2008 and Feb. 2008 Both using the
running totals

Any help will be highly appreciated,

Thanking you in advance

GeorgeCY

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2007 PivotTable
Running Total & %
http://c0718892.cdn.cloudfiles.racks.../04_24_10.xlsx
Pdf preview:
http://c0718892.cdn.cloudfiles.racks...m/04_24_10.pdf

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you, but unfortunately I can`t open the PDF (is damaged as it says)
and the first downloads a zip file containing a lot of xml files - How can I
open those - in Excel probably?

Thanks again,

George

Ο χρήστης "Herbert Seidenberg" *γγραψε:

Excel 2007 PivotTable
Running Total & %
http://c0718892.cdn.cloudfiles.racks.../04_24_10.xlsx
Pdf preview:
http://c0718892.cdn.cloudfiles.racks...m/04_24_10.pdf

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2007 PivotTable
Cloud files downloads checked OK.
Here is an alternate download site:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ozmdzvmnt2w/04_24_10.xlsx
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zykn03wwdn1/04_24_10.pdf

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks again,

xlsx file downloaded OK.

Unfortunately no luck with the PDF - Is these some notes of how to carry out
the wanted task? - I would appreciated very much (if these are notes about
the xlsx file), if possible to send it to me by email?

(remove all 1 to contact me)

Thanking you so much again,