Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BER BER is offline

Default stop a macro from being used

i need to be able to stop people using a macro twice on the same spreadsheet
untill another macro is used and then allow them to use the first one
again.Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

My preference is to use command buttons from the control toolbar and enable
or disable the buttons based on whether they are valid to use. It is fairly
easy to impliment but you have given very few details on how you are
implimenting your macros.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Ber" wrote:

i need to be able to stop people using a macro twice on the same spreadsheet
untill another macro is used and then allow them to use the first one
again.Please help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See my reply in you other (1 of 3) inquires on this topic - the details you
provided there do give a better idea of what you want:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...a-b1bd39fcd659

"Ber" wrote:

i need to be able to stop people using a macro twice on the same spreadsheet
untill another macro is used and then allow them to use the first one
again.Please help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BER BER is offline

Sorry for posting 3 times I do not know what was happening but when I sent
the first long query I got a message error on page try later and this
happened twice and then when I logged in later the 3 were there. I am going
to try this code now and will let you know my results thanks for reply