Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to make this macro stop?

I have this macro:

Dim SCell As Integer

Do Until ActiveCell.Value = 1
Range("J24").Select
Calculate
Loop

SCell hits "1" yet it keeps running!? I am wondering how to make
ActiveCell refers to SCell?

Jo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Check your other threads.

If you keep the discussion in one thread, then you may find that you get better
answers.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Jo wrote:

I have this macro:

Dim SCell As Integer

Do Until ActiveCell.Value = 1
Range("J24").Select
Calculate
Loop

SCell hits "1" yet it keeps running!? I am wondering how to make
ActiveCell refers to SCell?

Jo

--

Dave Peterson

I am forced to do so because non of the answers I am getting is
working! Put yourself in my shoes?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

And you think it helps to post a new thread instead of continuing the old
one? That's a bad mistake since multiposting is not popular nor should it
be.

Peo Sjoblom

ups.com...

Jo wrote:

I have this macro:

Dim SCell As Integer

Do Until ActiveCell.Value = 1
Range("J24").Select
Calculate
Loop

SCell hits "1" yet it keeps running!? I am wondering how to make
ActiveCell refers to SCell?

Jo

--

Dave Peterson

I am forced to do so because non of the answers I am getting is
working! Put yourself in my shoes?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Jo" wrote in message
ups.com...

I am forced to do so because non of the answers I am getting is
working! Put yourself in my shoes?

So instead of answering some of the people who have tried to help you, you
start yet another new thread 13 minutes later!

Put yourself in our shoes.

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

ups.com...

Jo wrote:

I have this macro:

Dim SCell As Integer

Do Until ActiveCell.Value = 1
Range("J24").Select
Calculate
Loop

SCell hits "1" yet it keeps running!? I am wondering how to make
ActiveCell refers to SCell?

Jo

--

Dave Peterson

I am forced to do so because non of the answers I am getting is
working! Put yourself in my shoes?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Just to add...

If you respond in the same thread with why a suggestion didn't work, it'll stop
you from getting the same (non-working) response over and over and over....