Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Stop macro with userform

Hi,

I have a userform where you input data, then a macro runs through 1000
scenarios.
I have another userform that pops up after the main userform - this displays
what scenario the macro is on.

My question is: Is it possible to add a "Stop" switch to the userform that
will stop the macro? You can press ctrl-alt delete but I wanted a more
professional looking solution.

Thanks for your help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'd suggest that your stop message tells the user to press Esc to terminate
the process. Use Application.EnableCancelKey = xlErrorHandler (see Help) to
have an error handling macro take over from there.

--
Jim