Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Network days

Please could someone tell me how to add 17 network days to a network day and
have the DATE displayed in a cell and not the amount of network days.

Lets say. I recieve an order on a specific day and i have to have that order
dispatched within 17 network days, is there a formula that can tell me a
deadline date?

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks but that formula will only return the date 17 workdays from today and
not a date entered in a specific cell (each day that date would change).

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

Try: =WORKDAY(TODAY(),17)
Cell should be formatted as DATE.
Micky

"Sean" wrote:

Please could someone tell me how to add 17 network days to a network day and
have the DATE displayed in a cell and not the amount of network days.

Lets say. I recieve an order on a specific day and i have to have that order
dispatched within 17 network days, is there a formula that can tell me a
deadline date?

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Micky got you 99% of the way there.
Just point Micky's formula to a specific cell, such as...
=WORKDAY(B4,17)

--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

"Sean" wrote:

Please could someone tell me how to add 17 network days to a network day and
have the DATE displayed in a cell and not the amount of network days.

Lets say. I recieve an order on a specific day and i have to have that order
dispatched within 17 network days, is there a formula that can tell me a
deadline date?

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Spot on guys and thanks for your help.

"מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote:

I am really not sure I understood your last post.
BUT if I did - isn't it obvious that instaed of TODAY() you can enter a cell
address ?
Assume the changeable date was typed in A1 and the Workdays days to be added
in A2 - in cell A3 try:
=WORKDAY(A1,A2)
Micky