Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GRG GRG is offline

Default Can I combine two of or more files of the same type and layout

I would like to combine several spreadsheets and then do a sort of both of
them.
Is this possible.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you mean several sheets within one workbook (.xls file) or do you mean
sheets that are currently in multiple workbooks? I ask because often people
use one term when they mean the other, we give them an answer and it turns
out to be wrong.

For 'sheets' you might look at:
http://excel.tips.net/Pages/T003005_...nto_One.ht ml
or