Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default name tags

I am trying to create name tags with pictures using label # 5384

I do not understand the MS instructions, nor do I see where I can insert
pictures. [maybae that is the same as clipart?]

I have two Excel files - one with pictures, and one with matching names.

Any help for this 'computer challenged' newbie would be greatly appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not quite enough information here. Are you planning on printing the name
tags from Excel, or are you using Excel as a mailing list source for Word?

As for inserting pictures:
in pre-2007 Excel: Insert -- Picture -- From File
Excel 2007: [Insert] tab, {Illustrations} group, "Picture" icon.