Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Smart Tags

I am not able to use Smart Tags as there is no Purple Triangle in the bottom
right corner of a cell. Why don't I have the little triangle? HELP!!!
--
Bill W
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Possibly...
1. You don't have xl 2002 or xl2003.
2. You are using xl 2002 or xl2003 and they are turned off...
Go to Tools | Auto Correct Options | Smart Tags (tab) and select the
appropriate options.
3. You have xl 2007...good luck

Useful advice here... http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"aligatrjoe"
wrote in message
I am not able to use Smart Tags as there is no Purple Triangle in the bottom
right corner of a cell. Why don't I have the little triangle? HELP!!!
--
Bill W
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have you checked back to your previous posts on this - I'm sure
someone has answered you.

Pete

On Dec 8, 5:16 am, aligatrjoe
wrote:
I am not able to use Smart Tags as there is no Purple Triangle in the bottom
right corner of a cell. Why don't I have the little triangle? HELP!!!
--
Bill W

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

-- I have checked back to previous post. No solution there. As for the
post previous to this one I am replying to, I have Excel 2003. I have
checked the Smart Tags under Tools-AutoCorrect Options. I just never see the
triangle. I have a feeling I have inadvertently turned something off, but
have no idea what. Still calling for HELP!!!. Thanks for any help.
Bill W