Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I do a TODAY() Function within a Nested IF AND Function

Hi,

I'm trying to create a nested IF AND function. The difficulty I'm having is
getting the function to calculate/include just the rows that have a date that
is later than or equal to today. The "today" date would move as the file is
opened and updated. The difficulty I'm having with it, though, is that it's
calculating the rows that are blank or those that a date has been provided,
but not just the date which is today or later.

My current formula looks like:

=IF(AND($C13=$B$13,$BV13=TODAY()),$CJ13,"")

Thanks,

Jennifer
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are the dates in column BV genuine dates (i.e. numeric
values formatted as dates) or text? If the latter then try
using
=IF(AND($C13=$B$13,DATEVALUE($BV13)=TODAY()),$CJ1 3,"")

(though generally I dislike DATEVALUE as it is sensitive to
changes in regional settings)

Andrew