Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andrew Taylor Andrew Taylor is offline

Default How do I do a TODAY() Function within a Nested IF AND Function

Are the dates in column BV genuine dates (i.e. numeric
values formatted as dates) or text? If the latter then try
using
=IF(AND($C13=$B$13,DATEVALUE($BV13)=TODAY()),$CJ1 3,"")

(though generally I dislike DATEVALUE as it is sensitive to
changes in regional settings)

Andrew

On 9 Apr, 19:59, Jennifer E
wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to create a nested IF AND function. *The difficulty I'm having is
getting the function to calculate/include just the rows that have a date that
is later than or equal to today. *The "today" date would move as the file is
opened and updated. *The difficulty I'm having with it, though, is that it's
calculating the rows that are blank or those that a date has been provided,
but not just the date which is today or later. *

My current formula looks like:

=IF(AND($C13=$B$13,$BV13=TODAY()),$CJ13,"")

Thanks,

Jennifer