Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default If statements

I have a workbook and I want info from sheet 1 to be transferred to sheet 2
on todays date. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Today is April 6th

You want the data tranferred every April 6th of each year or??

Please explain.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:55:01 -0700, Lou825
wrote:

I have a workbook and I want info from sheet 1 to be transferred to sheet 2
on todays date. Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry about that. On sheet 1 I have conditional formatting that will change
the color of a cell on TODAY() and I want the row with the cell that changes
to be copied to another sheet.

wrote:

I have a workbook and I want info from sheet 1 to be transferred to sheet 2
on todays date. Is this possible?

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe I should explain what Im trying to do a little better. I have dates
in cells in column C and a conditional format that will change the color of
that cell when the date in the cell is past todays date. I would like for
the info in the row of the cell that was changed by the format to be copied
into a different sheet. So if C8 is changed can the info in A8, B8, and C8
be copied to the next worksheet. I hope this makes sense and helps