Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tom

Default if statements

i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to create an IF statement where i
want to compare a a set criteria to a result and give it 1 mark it it makes
the criteria and then and extra 1 point for ever 5% it is above the criteria

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Arvi Laanemets

Hi

=MAX(0,INT(B1/A1))+MAX(0,INT((B1-A1)/5))

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvil<attarkon.ee )

"tom" wrote in message
i was wondering if anyone could tell me how to create an IF statement where
want to compare a a set criteria to a result and give it 1 mark it it
makes
the criteria and then and extra 1 point for ever 5% it is above the
criteria

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Arvi Laanemets

Sorry

=(B1A1)+MAX(0,INT((B1-A1)/5))

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvil<attarkon.ee )

"Arvi Laanemets" wrote in message
Hi

=MAX(0,INT(B1/A1))+MAX(0,INT((B1-A1)/5))