Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default IF Statements (Mutliple Statements)

Hi there,

I have 2 sheets. One sheet has numerical value with correspoonding Calendar
Months, eg 1 for jan, 2 for Feb, 3 for mar and so on... I was to use the same
numbers and translate them into Fiscal year months eg. Jan will be fiscal
month 7, feb will be fiscal mth 8 and so on for that reason I am using the
following:

IF(Main_Sheet!B2=1,7),IF(Main_Sheet!B2=2,8)

but i get an error.

Pls. help me with this

Many Thanks