Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Ho do i create drop down list?

I need choices to be saved within drop-down list!

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
look into Debra web she has excellent explanation and examples

"Peter" wrote:

Hi,

In range A1- A10 i have names. I need to create drop down list for every
cell from B1 to B10. I need that drop down list will show all the names and
also i need possibility to check names, as mutch as i need. Result must be
that i can see for every cell different checked Names.

Can i do it anly with Data Validation or i need some macro for that?

Can you help me in this question?

Peeter