Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Format where ANY date is = 30, 60, 90 days EXCEL 2007

Ok, I was looking for a solution to this and have not found the correct
answer yet.

Cell A1 = 01/01/2010
Cell A2 = 05/16/2002

When Cell A1 is <= 30 days from the date in Cell A1 the fill or icon = GRAY
When Cell A1 is = 30 days from the date in Cell A1 the fill or icon = GREEN
When Cell A1 is = 60 days from the date in Cell A1 the fill or icon = YELLOW
When Cell A1 is = 90 days from the date in Cell A1 the fill or icon = RED

And...
When Cell A2 is <= 30 days from the date in Cell A2 the fill or icon = GRAY
When Cell A2 is = 30 days from the date in Cell A2 the fill or icon = GREEN
When Cell A2 is = 60 days from the date in Cell A2 the fill or icon = YELLOW
When Cell A2 is = 90 days from the date in Cell A2 the fill or icon = RED

So, you see what I need is a way to use the date in the cell (regardless of
and unrelated to any other cells) to identify from that date when 30, 60, and
90 days have gone by.

Thanks in advance...
MGC-BT

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

So, if I understand correctly, you want a cell that contains a date to fill
with color if that date is a certain numbers of days from itself without
reference to another cell?

--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.