Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 Vs 2003 Conditional Format

I'm doing a summary page with conditional format in Excel 2007, it works Good!

When I'm going to save it in 2003 tells me it is not supported. Do you know
how to do in 2003 version the same function? I need to put colors depending
on the condition evaluation.

Thanks,

--
Diana P.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes, I need 2 conditions:

I have an IF in other Cell. When is True I got the word "GOOD" , when is
wrong I got "BAD"

The condition is If my result is GOOD should paint in Green the number if is
BAD should be RED.

So I have just 2 conditions. Now, I need to know How or in what menu I can
find the conditional format in 2003. Could you please tell me?

Thanks.!

--
Diana P.

"Diana" wrote:

I'm doing a summary page with conditional format in Excel 2007, it works Good!

When I'm going to save it in 2003 tells me it is not supported. Do you know
how to do in 2003 version the same function? I need to put colors depending
on the condition evaluation.

Thanks,

--
Diana P.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It's easy - BUT I need to have access to 2003 to give full details -only 2007
now. Something like
select cell then
- Cond Format - cellvalue is - equal to - "GOOD" - format button - select
green fiil
go to the next condition - again cellvalueis - equal to "BAD" - format
button - red fill

Hope it works - let me know