-   -   Excel 2007 Vs 2003 Conditional Format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/206769-excel-2007-vs-2003-conditional-format.html)

Diana

Excel 2007 Vs 2003 Conditional Format

I'm doing a summary page with conditional format in Excel 2007, it works Good!

When I'm going to save it in 2003 tells me it is not supported. Do you know
how to do in 2003 version the same function? I need to put colors depending
on the condition evaluation.

Thanks,

--
Diana P.

Peo Sjoblom[_2_]

Excel 2007 Vs 2003 Conditional Format

You can only use 3 conditions in previous versions to 2007

Peo Sjoblom

"Diana" wrote in message
I'm doing a summary page with conditional format in Excel 2007, it works
Good!

When I'm going to save it in 2003 tells me it is not supported. Do you
know
how to do in 2003 version the same function? I need to put colors
depending
on the condition evaluation.

Thanks,

--
Diana P.

Arceedee

Excel 2007 Vs 2003 Conditional Format

You need to be more specific - as Peo says there are only three conditions
available in 2003 but what exactly are you doing?

"Diana" wrote:

I'm doing a summary page with conditional format in Excel 2007, it works Good!

When I'm going to save it in 2003 tells me it is not supported. Do you know
how to do in 2003 version the same function? I need to put colors depending
on the condition evaluation.

Thanks,

--
Diana P.

Diana

Excel 2007 Vs 2003 Conditional Format

Yes, I need 2 conditions:

I have an IF in other Cell. When is True I got the word "GOOD" , when is
wrong I got "BAD"

The condition is If my result is GOOD should paint in Green the number if is
BAD should be RED.

So I have just 2 conditions. Now, I need to know How or in what menu I can
find the conditional format in 2003. Could you please tell me?

Thanks.!

--
Diana P.

"Diana" wrote:

I'm doing a summary page with conditional format in Excel 2007, it works Good!

When I'm going to save it in 2003 tells me it is not supported. Do you know
how to do in 2003 version the same function? I need to put colors depending
on the condition evaluation.

Thanks,

--
Diana P.

Arceedee

Excel 2007 Vs 2003 Conditional Format

It's easy - BUT I need to have access to 2003 to give full details -only 2007
now. Something like
select cell then
- Cond Format - cellvalue is - equal to - "GOOD" - format button - select
green fiil
go to the next condition - again cellvalueis - equal to "BAD" - format
button - red fill

Hope it works - let me know