Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Shift Rows Down When Expand Pivot Table

Hi,

I have a number of pivot tables on my worksheet (xl2003). There is data in
the rows beneath the pivot tables that I do not want to overwrite.

Besides inserting a bunch of blank rows and hiding the ones I don't need, is
there a way to shift the rows containing data beneath the pivot tables down
if the pivot expands?

Thanks!