Kristine VA

Default How do I format a row depending on the value of a cell in the row

I have a table set up and would like any row of the table where a particular
cell in the same row is blank to be highlighted. In other words, for any cell
in column J that is blank, I want the corresponding row to be highlighted.

I'm trying the conditional formating 'Formula Is' but so far it's not
working for me. Any ideas?
Peo Sjoblom

Select the whole table, assume the table is A1:D10, so formula is should be

=COUNTBLANK($A1:$D1)0

replace A1 with the left uppermost cell in your table that you want to test
for and D1 with the right uppermost cell, notice the mixed relative absolute
references (dollar signs)

regards,

Peo Sjoblom