Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CC CC is offline

Default stop sorting titles please

I have an excel document with 35000 rows and 125 columns of information. I
am sorting in almost every title column in multiple formats. is there a way
to sort these with out always having to notify the sort I have headers?

I want to click AtoZ or ZtoA and just go with out taking all the extra steps
to manage the headers.