Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing a color document - color is fading

When I print a multi-colored Excel doc, the colors are faded. I don't think
it's a problem with the printer. Have you experienced this before?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Craig,

When you mean faded are you saying that the cells have different colors
compared to what you see in your monitor? If you do make sure to check if
your monitor properties(such as color, contrast and brightness) are set to
default or at least to some kind of property that does not change how colors
look.

If the color is fading out, for instance, from dark blue to light blue then
there must be something wrong with your printer cartridges(make sure to clean
and align the heads).

Let me know if this solves your problem,
--
Vicente Tulliano

"CraigS" wrote:

When I print a multi-colored Excel doc, the colors are faded. I don't think
it's a problem with the printer. Have you experienced this before?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Vicente,

Thanks for your response. The printed colors are lighter than what is
displayed on the screen. I've printed other types of documents and the
colors remain true. The printer cartridges are full.

This problem is only occurring when I print Excel documents. Is there a
setting in Excel that I'm missing?

-Craig