Jamie

Default How can I see document in color while I'm working?

I need to be able to see document in full color while working. I've tried
switching views, etc. but the only way I can see color is in "print preview."
Gord Dibben

Jamie

If this is a problem with all Excel files with coloured cells, the Windows OS
high contrast setting may be turned on. There is information in the
following MSKB article:

OFF: Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-ca;320531

Gord Dibben Excel MVP