Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Scroll Bar question

This is kind of hard to explain, but here it goes. Let's say I start with a
spreadsheet that has 10,000 rows of data. Then I decide to delete 3,000 of
these rows. When I use the scroll bar to go to the bottom of the
spreadsheet, it takes me to row 10,000. Or, if I use control + end, it goes
to row 10,000 as well. Is there a way to "reset" the scroll bar to now know
that the bottom of the data is row 7,000? I know I could just copy it into a
new spreadsheet. But I am just curious. The same can be asked about deleted
columns too. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ajr81 -

Usually saving the spreadsheet will do the trick, as long as the blank
columns/rows were deleted (not just the contents).

--
Daryl S