avbs

Default Scroll the screen view with the scroll bar

On some of my Excel sheets, the screen doesn't scroll along when I move the
scroll bar. It just jumps to the new location when I stop moving the scroll
bar. What is the correct setting to change so that the screen scrolls at the
same time?
Dave Peterson

Do you use different versions of excel?

In earlier versions, when you moved the scrollbar, you saw a little yellow
tooltip show you what row you were on. In newer versions, the screen moved.

(I've forgotten the version that first added the live scrolling. Maybe someone
can chime in with it.)

--

Dave Peterson