Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default anyone experiencing graphics instability in Excel 2007

have written,(am writing) an Excel Spreadsheet Excel 2007 PC ver to track AFL
(Australian) results and maintain a tipping comp. No probs with the database
aspect but sometimes I get graphics, particularly activeX controls
superimposed on not the sheet they reside. This will usually disappear by
scroling the garbled cells of screen and back again. The only thig I have
done differently in this to other workbooks I've createdI is rather
extensive use of private Function()s
The above problem is particularly prevalent after initial loading.