Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 Text boxes & Graphics

I'm producing a multiple page worksheet with many textboxes and lines. As i
print preview, the graphics, lines and textbxoes are 'slipping' further down
each page, however on screen as im working on the sheet, it seems fine. The
text always remains in the same position. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I tried to reproduce the problem in Excel 2007 but couldn't. I added a text
box and a couple lines to a sheet and did repeated print previews. I then
tried copying the sheet so I had two and did a print preview of the
workbook. The previews look fine so I don't see any 'slipping down'. Any
steps I'm missing?

--
Jim
"Matt Warden" wrote in message
| I'm producing a multiple page worksheet with many textboxes and lines. As
| print preview, the graphics, lines and textbxoes are 'slipping' further
down
| each page, however on screen as im working on the sheet, it seems fine.
The
| text always remains in the same position. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think I heard that this was a known bug, but I haven't used 2007 enough
with large sheets to have seen it first hand.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions