Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default GRAPHICS DO NOT PRINT IN SAME LOCATION AS SCREEN IN EXCEL 2007

I opened Excel 2003 worksheet in Excel 2007. Graphics (bitmap, JPEG, etc.
from file) in Excel 2007 worksheet do not print in same location as shown on
the display. Printed correctly in Excel 2003. Print Preview in Excel 2007
also does not display the graphics correctly. Using Dell Inspiron 9100 with
ATI Mobility RADEON 9800 display adapter.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2007 Beta or RTM?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Jackson" wrote in message
I opened Excel 2003 worksheet in Excel 2007. Graphics (bitmap, JPEG, etc.
from file) in Excel 2007 worksheet do not print in same location as shown
on
the display. Printed correctly in Excel 2003. Print Preview in Excel 2007
also does not display the graphics correctly. Using Dell Inspiron 9100
with
ATI Mobility RADEON 9800 display adapter.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Retail version purchased 1/30/2007.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Excel 2007 Beta or RTM?