Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default Excel 2007 Text boxes & Graphics

I tried to reproduce the problem in Excel 2007 but couldn't. I added a text
box and a couple lines to a sheet and did repeated print previews. I then
tried copying the sheet so I had two and did a print preview of the
workbook. The previews look fine so I don't see any 'slipping down'. Any
steps I'm missing?

--
Jim
"Matt Warden" wrote in message
| I'm producing a multiple page worksheet with many textboxes and lines. As
| print preview, the graphics, lines and textbxoes are 'slipping' further
down
| each page, however on screen as im working on the sheet, it seems fine.
The