Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kim Kim is offline

Default Copy from one file to another

In MS 2007 I cannot copy the contents of a cell in one workbook to a cell in
another workbook. There is no paste function when I go to the other
workbook. It seems to be a problem with 2007. Does anyone else have
this problem and is there a fix?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kim Kim is offline

No, not protected. Simple files, simple cells, multiple times with various
files. Does it work for you?

"Kim" wrote:

In MS 2007 I cannot copy the contents of a cell in one workbook to a cell in
another workbook. There is no paste function when I go to the other
workbook. It seems to be a problem with 2007. Does anyone else have
this problem and is there a fix?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Open the Clipboard pane and observe whether something is there following
a Copy. Also there was some third party software that breaks Copy/Paste
mentioned recently, do you have any add-ins?

Kim wrote:

In MS 2007 I cannot copy the contents of a cell in one workbook to a cell in
another workbook. There is no paste function when I go to the other
workbook. It seems to be a problem with 2007. Does anyone else have
this problem and is there a fix?

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Kim

Are then any macros in either of the workbooks, which could be disabling
paste options?
--
Regards
Roger Govier

Kim wrote:

In MS 2007 I cannot copy the contents of a cell in one workbook to a cell in
another workbook. There is no paste function when I go to the other
workbook. It seems to be a problem with 2007. Does anyone else have
this problem and is there a fix?

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kim Kim is offline

It was on the clipboard and I can paste from there. Still no PasteSpecial
options, but this helps.

Thank you!