Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default Copy from one file to another

Open the Clipboard pane and observe whether something is there following
a Copy. Also there was some third party software that breaks Copy/Paste
mentioned recently, do you have any add-ins?

Kim wrote:

Both files are in the same Excel window. Still no paste available.

"Bob I" wrote:

Frequently this is because the user has each file opened in a separate
instance of Excel. Try opening both files in the same Excel window.

Kim wrote:

In MS 2007 I cannot copy the contents of a cell in one workbook to a cell in
another workbook. There is no paste function when I go to the other
workbook. It seems to be a problem with 2007. Does anyone else have
this problem and is there a fix?

.