Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Office 2007 trial is very slow. Is this because it's a trial

I just started using the trial version of Office 2007. It takes forever for
it to open on my computer but Office 2003 opens just fine. Is this just
because it's a trial or is it naturally slow because of the additional
features?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On 2/22/2010 1:20 PM, rtappan wrote:
I just started using the trial version of Office 2007. It takes forever for
it to open on my computer but Office 2003 opens just fine. Is this just
because it's a trial or is it naturally slow because of the additional
features?

Hard disk nearly full? Less than 1 meg of RAM? That could be the
problem. I have both Office 2007 and 2003 installed on my computer and
can't notice any difference in startup time between the versions.

Bill