Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Office Professional 2007 - Trial Version

Hi,
I installed the trial version of Office Professional 2007. I've decided I'm
not ready to upgrade to it. Now, I cannot un-install it. I am unable to
open an Excel file without the trial software wanting to 'reinstall' itself.
I have tried also un-installing the current 2003 version of Office and I
cannot do that either. I've also attempted to re-install Office 2003, but
that has not resolved the problem.
Office Professional 2007 wants to re-install itself every time I open Outlook
too, and then at random points during the day.
Help! :) Please!
Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How to manually uninstall the 2007 Office system if you cannot uninstall
it by using the "Add or Remove Programs" feature
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218

NatashaRuzynski wrote:

Hi,
I installed the trial version of Office Professional 2007. I've decided I'm
not ready to upgrade to it. Now, I cannot un-install it. I am unable to
open an Excel file without the trial software wanting to 'reinstall' itself.
I have tried also un-installing the current 2003 version of Office and I
cannot do that either. I've also attempted to re-install Office 2003, but
that has not resolved the problem.
Office Professional 2007 wants to re-install itself every time I open Outlook
too, and then at random points during the day.
Help! :) Please!
Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you Bob I!! Wow, that worked.
Now, to fix Office 2003! :)
Thanks!

Bob I wrote:
How to manually uninstall the 2007 Office system if you cannot uninstall
it by using the "Add or Remove Programs" feature
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928218

Hi,
I installed the trial version of Office Professional 2007. I've decided I'm

[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
Help! :) Please!
Thank you!